It’s time to get outside and grill some fresh North Carolina seafood. Bon appétit!
- Mariner’s Menu shares Joyce Taylor’s recipe for grilled wahoo: http://marinersmenu.org/2010/08/21/simply-grilled-wahoo-2/
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton grills tuna and vegetables topped with chimichurri: http://coastal.news14.com/content/cooking/cooking_at_home/658811/grilled-tuna-with-grilled-vegetables-and-chimichurri
- Carolina Country heats up the grill with pineapple shrimp kabobs: http://www.carolinacountry.com/Cookinpages/foodcategories/main/seafood/pineshrimp.html
- WECT TV 6 offers grilled shrimp kabobs that are ready in minutes: http://www.wect.com/story/17036266/grilled-shrimp
- Debbie Moose, cookbook author, editor, freelance writer and award-winning essayist, shares her ventures on Wok Wednesdays: Chinese Trinidadian Stir-Fried Shrimp with Rum Recipe: http://www.debbiemoose.com/wordpress/
- In her biweekly column, Susan Pachikara, Whole Foods Market North Raleigh, teaches some kitchen basics on how to select, clean and butterfly shrimp: http://northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/blog/4757_kitchen_basics_shrimp