Plan a seafood meal this weekend and choose from a great selection of recipes that range from a jazzy blue crab pasta to a simple Dijon flounder. Enjoy!
- UNC-TV’s PBS | Food offers a recipe with just a few ingredients for crunchy Dijon flounder: www.pbs.org/food/recipes/crunchy-dijon-flounder/
- Got to be NC shares a great summertime Asian shrimp salad: www.gottobenc.com/promotions/recipes-nutrition/cooking/asianshrimpsalad
- Our State Magazine shares jazzy blue crab pasta: www.ourstate.com/crab-annie/
- Food52 makes stuffed flounder rolls: food52.com/recipes/29647-stuffed-flounder-rolls
- James Beard Foundation prepares smoked bluefish with potato pancakes, Greek yogurt and dill: www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/smoked-bluefish-potato-pancakes-greek-yogurt-and-dill
- The Fresh Market sears salmon fillets and serves it with a teriyaki butter wine sauce: www.thefreshmarket.com/recipes/details/seared-salmon-fillets-with-teriyaki-butter-wine-sauce-fresh-flavors-june-14/#.U9EXhvldV8E