This week’s roundup includes several simple recipes for shrimp, tuna, crab and oysters. Enjoy!
Seafood recipes this week include snapper, oysters, shrimp, clams and sea scallops. Enjoy!
- Whole Foods Market makes spicy shrimp that would be great served over rice.
Check out recipes for triggerfish, snapper, oysters, speckled trout and grouper. Enjoy!
This week’s seafood recipe ideas to enhance your menu include crab, tuna, clams, oysters, swordfish and bluefish. Happy New Year!
- North Carolina Now has a video for a Hatteras-style clam chowder.
Check out recipes for clams, oysters, trout and striped bass. Enjoy!
NC Catch shares several recipes with printable cards for mahi mahi, wahoo, crab, clams, shrimp, grouper and sea scallops.
Recipes listed below can be found here: http://nccatch.org/recipe-cards/
- Soft Mahi-Mahi Taco with Ginger Lime Dressing
- Pan-Seared Wahoo with Summer Succotash
- Madam Mesquite Crabcakes with Texas Pete Aioli
- Baked Fish with Parmesan Crust
- Augusta Moore’s Blue Crab Imperial
- Grilled Fish and the World’s Best Tartar Sauce
- Clams with Guajillo Chile and Chorizo
- Stewed Shrimp with Pastry, and
- Bistro’s Chablis Wine Dill Sauce with Carteret Catch Grouper and Sea Scallops
More great seafood recipes for you to check out, including oysters, shrimp, flounder and trout. Enjoy!
- Our State offers a spicy shrimp that would be great served over rice.