NC Catch shares several recipes with printable cards for mahi mahi, wahoo, crab, clams, shrimp, grouper and sea scallops.
Recipes listed below can be found here: http://nccatch.org/recipe-cards/
- Soft Mahi-Mahi Taco with Ginger Lime Dressing
- Pan-Seared Wahoo with Summer Succotash
- Madam Mesquite Crabcakes with Texas Pete Aioli
- Baked Fish with Parmesan Crust
- Augusta Moore’s Blue Crab Imperial
- Grilled Fish and the World’s Best Tartar Sauce
- Clams with Guajillo Chile and Chorizo
- Stewed Shrimp with Pastry, and
- Bistro’s Chablis Wine Dill Sauce with Carteret Catch Grouper and Sea Scallops
More great seafood recipes for you to check out, including oysters, shrimp, flounder and trout. Enjoy!
- Our State offers a spicy shrimp that would be great served over rice.
Check out seafood recipes for trout, shrimp, crab, oysters and clams . Enjoy!
Recipes this week include crab dip, grilled oysters, jambalaya, baked trout, and corn soup with seared sea scallops. Enjoy!
- Carolina Country makes a bold and spicy jambalaya.
- North Carolina Field and Family prepares simple baked trout.
Oyster season begins today! For more information, visit this page. Remember to recycle the shells. Find drop-off sites here. Below, we share some recipes featuring that bivalve.
This weekend, make plans to attend the Outer Banks Seafood Festival. The event is scheduled for this Saturday, Oct. 17, from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Outer Banks Event Site in Nags Head. Go here for details.
This week is all about clams. Learn how to open clams, how to catch clams with a bull rake and then how to prepare them several ways. Enjoy!
The North Carolina Seafood Festival is set for this weekend, Oct. 2 to 4, in Morehead City. For more information and a schedule of events, visit www.ncseafoodfestival.org.
While there visit The Fishermen’s Village, an educational event looking at a day in the life of a commercial fisherman. Find it at downtown at Jack’s Waterfront Bar, 513 Evans St., on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
In the meantime, try out these recipes: