Another Fresh Seafood Idea
- 1 pound grouper fillets
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine or butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill (or 1 tablespoon dried)
Place fish in greased baking dish. Brush with melted margarine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons margarine. Add green onion and mushrooms and sauté lightly. Add dill and mix well. Spoon over fish. Bake at 425 F until done, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serves 3 to 4.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor