another fresh seafood idea
When hosting a holiday party, let seafood be part of your menu.
- 1 pound smoked fish
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped sweet pickles
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup light cream
Flake fish. Blend together cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, pickles, celery, horseradish, Tabasco and parsley. Add fish. Blend in cream. Serve with crackers. Makes about 3 cups.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor