Plan to celebrate the 4th of July with fresh North Carolina Seafood. Stay safe!
- Whole Foods Market North Raleigh shares a favorite shrimp pad thai: http://northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/blog/4789_make_this_tonight_shrimp_pad_thai
- Chef Keith Rhodes of Catch Restaurant offers his cooking expertise to actress Gwyneth Paltrow: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catch-Restaurant/62556196254
- Locals Seafood provides fresh NC seafood in the Triangle area and has added Wake Forest Farmer’s Market to their list of markets: http://localsseafood.com/
- Winston-Salem Journal features a recipe for Shrimp Romesco that originates in Spain: http://www2.journalnow.com/lifestyles/2012/jun/27/wsfood03-recipe-swap-shrimp-romesco-ar-2386801/
- WECT TV 6 cooks up pan-fried soft shelled crabs with tomato fruit salsa: http://www.wect.com/story/18655159/pan-fried-soft-shelled-crabs-with-tomato-fruit-salsa