New cookbooks are available from UNC Press that focus on southern foods. Others are planning their game day menus. Enjoy!
- UNC Press has published a cookbook series called Savor the South that focuses on southern foods. Buttermilk: A Savor the South Cookbook by Debbie Moose and Pecans: a Savor the South Cookbook by Kathleen Purvis are now available and would make wonderful holiday gifts.
- The Blond Cook has a game day plan for curry shrimp dip: http://theblondcook.com/2012/09/curry-shrimp-dip/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBlondCook+%28The+Blond+Cook%29
- Whole Foods Market North Raleigh tailgates with paella: http://northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/blog/5336_make_this_tonight_tailgate_paella
- The Outer Banks Voice shares mahi-mahi with homemade salsa and fiesta salad: http://outerbanksvoice.com/2012/08/22/summertime-and-the-eatins-easy/
- Outer Banks Catch warms things up with a fish, shrimp, crab and clam soup: http://www.outerbankscatch.com/localcatch/recipe/fish-shrimp-crab-and-clam-soup