Tired of cooking the same ol’ thing? Below are great seafood recipes for fish,
shrimp, scallops, tuna and mahi-mahi. Enjoy!
- Charlotte Observer celebrates Chinese New Year with fish: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/19/3864673/fish-with-chinese-flavor.html
- South Park Magazine shares quick and easy Cajun-style barbeque beer shrimp: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/15/3857332/my-big-fat-tuesday-valentine.html
- “In the Kitchen with Ken” (http://www.inthekitchenwithken.com) by Ken Blevins from Star-News Online warms up the kitchen with scallops and fettuccine: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20130218/ARTICLES/130219666/1103/living03?Title=In-the-Kitchen-with-Ken-Tomato-Pesto-Scallops-and-Fettuccine
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Ashlee McGee demonstrates how to sear tuna: http://coastal.news14.com/content/cooking/lets_cook/687927/let-s-cook–seared-tuna
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton cooks a sesame-crusted mahi-mahi: http://coastal.news14.com/content/cooking/cooking_at_home/689046/sesame-crusted-mahi-mahi-with-roasted-vegetables-and-soy