another fresh seafood idea
Fresh tarragon adds flavorful depth to this lionfish dish. You can substitute lionfish with any white fish, such as triggerfish, grouper or snapper.
- 1 ½ pounds lionfish fillets
- ½ cup margarine or butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In small bowl, combine softened margarine with salt, paprika, pepper, onion, parsley, tarragon and lemon juice.
Place fish on lightly greased broiler pan. Spread with half of the margarine mixture. Broil about 4 inches from heat until fish is done, about 5 to 6 minutes. Spread again with margarine mixture about halfway through cooking time. Serve with pan juices, if desired.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor