Shrimp are in season in North Carolina and Our State magazine leads the way to five distinct versions of shrimp and grits. Seafood Sightings also found simple recipes for pan-seared shrimp and shrimp lettuce rolls.
- Our State leads the way to five distinct versions of shrimp and grits in North Carolina: http://www.ourstate.com/shrimp-and-grits-in-north-carolina/
- The Fresh Market pan sears shrimp and serves it up with avocado salad and chianti butter sauce: http://www.thefreshmarket.com/recipes/details/pan-seared-shrimp-with-avocado-salad-and-chianti-butter-sauce-fresh-flavors-july-13/#.UgJBbm0phcw
- The James Beard Foundation keeps it light with shrimp lettuce rolls: http://www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/shrimp-lettuce-rolls-avocado%E2%80%93goat-cheese-spread
- WRAL’s shares results from the Fire in the Triangle cooking competition: http://www.wral.com/fire-in-the-triangle-battle-mustard-and-grey-tile-fish/12745288/
- Science Codex reveals what seafood menus reflect: http://www.sciencecodex.com/seafood_menus_from_hawaii_reflect_longterm_ocean_changes-116993