Looking for some out-of-the-ordinary seafood recipes? A few ideas include shrimp fajitas, fish in coconut milk and fish tacos with tomatillo sauce. Enjoy!
- News & Observer makes fast and flavorful shrimp fajitas: www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/03/3587709/shrimp-fajitas-make-a-fast-flavorful.html
- Whole Foods North Raleigh prepares fish in coconut milk: northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/recipes/12413_fish_with_coconutmilk
- My Outer Banks Home features a seafood stew: myouterbankshome.com/hosting-casserole-exhcange/
- Walking Fish shares their seafood cookbook: www.walking-fish.org/WF_Cookbook.pdf
- Food52 cooks a delightful one-pot seafood meal: food52.com/recipes/25919-one-pot-pastalaya
- The Fresh Market creates fish tacos with tomatillo sauce: www.thefreshmarket.com/recipes/details/fish-tacos-with-tomatillo-sauce/#.UvJFDLTleSo
- James Beard Foundation bakes scallops: www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/scallops-duxelles