From savory pies to a simple salad, these seafood dishes are sure to satisfy.
- News & Observer shows how to make savory pies, including shrimp and Andouille pot pies: www.newsobserver.com/2014/03/18/3712014/
- WITN News serves cilantro-lime salsa with blackened tuna: www.witn.com/recipes/recipes/118276.html
- Our State Magazine prepares pecan-crusted catfish: www.ourstate.com/catawba-pecan-crusted-catfish/
- Mr. Food makes buttermilk fish fillets: www.mrfood.com/Fish/Buttermilk-Fish-Fillets/ct/1
- Johnson & Wales University offers your choice of breaded oysters, scallops or shrimp: recipes.jwu.edu/Breaded_Oysters_Scallops_or_Shrimp_C00159/
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton shares a raw kale salad that would be great topped with steamed shrimp or fish: coastalnc.twcnews.com/content/lifestyles/cooking_at_home/705522/raw-kale-salad-with-lemon-juice–romano-cheese-and-honey-roasted-walnuts