If you need a little help with blue crabs, Sharon Peele Kennedy shares some tips. Other recipes that might interest you include ahi tuna, crab dumplings, trout, smoked salmon and fried snapper. Enjoy!
- The Outer Banks Voice features tips from Sharon Peele Kennedy for cooking blue crabs: outerbanksvoice.com/2014/04/26/sharon-peele-kennedy-secrets-to-cooking-blue-crabs-2/
- WITN TV shares how to prepare pepper crusted ahi tuna: www.witn.com/chefwalter/recipes/—–Thursday-October-31-2013-229978931.html
- James Beard Foundation whips up sweet chile crab dumplings with cilantro and celeriac: www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/sweet-chile-crab-dumplings-cilantro-and-celeriac
- Whole Foods North Raleigh cooks trout in newspaper: northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/recipes/15040_sues_trout_cooked_in_newspaper
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton makes eggs Benedict with smoked salmon: coastalnc.twcnews.com/content/lifestyles/cooking_at_home/707385/eggs-benedict-with-smoked-salmon
- Johnson and Wales University offers fried snapper with roasted vegetables and sofrito: recipes.jwu.edu/Deep_Fried_Red_Snapper_with_Roasted_Vegetables_and_Sofrito_C00208/