Remember, if you can’t find the exact fish or shellfish that is recommended in these recipes, you can substitute with the freshest species available.
- News & Observer spices up pan-cooked salmon: www.newsobserver.com/2014/06/16/3940510/spicy-wasabi-amps-up-pan-cooked.html?sp=/99/106/139/
- WITN TV shares an easy recipe for grouper: www.witn.com/chefwalter/recipes/12672782.html
- The James Beard Foundation prepares shrimp lettuce rolls with avocado-goat cheese spread: www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/shrimp-lettuce-rolls-avocado%E2%80%93goat-cheese-spread
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton makes broccoli and clams with toasted garlic bread: coastalnc.twcnews.com/content/lifestyles/all_recipes/708772/broccoli-and-clams-with-toasted-garlic-bread/
- Food 52 keeps it simple with sautéed shrimp with lemon, garlic and parsley: food52.com/recipes/10363-sauteed-shrimp-with-lemon-garlic-and-parsley