Hopefully the weather will clear up for this weekend and you can break out your grill. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday. Enjoy!
- Mariner’s Menu shares how to make grilled tuna with lime butter: marinersmenu.org/2012/09/17/grilled-tuna-with-lime-butter/ and grilled scallop kabobs: marinersmenu.org/2012/09/05/grilled-scallop-kabobs/
- UNC-TV’s PBS | Food grills shrimp marinated in lemongrass: www.pbs.org/food/recipes/grilled-shrimp-with-lemongrass-marinade/
- Food52 barbecues shrimp and peach kabobs: food52.com/recipes/29350-barbecued-shrimp-n-peach-kabob
- Whole Foods North Raleigh prepares a grilled mackerel salad with caponata and mustard dressing: northraleigh.wholefoodsmarketcooking.com/recipes/13017_grille
- James Beard Foundation grills mahimahi with portobello mushrooms, artichokes, and black olives, and serves it with a spicy tomato sauce: www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/grilled-mahi-mahi-portobello-mushrooms-artichokes-black-olives-and-spicy-tomato-sauce
- News & Observer makes a starter with a feta and shrimp pasta salad: www.newsobserver.com/2014/07/01/3975436/elevate-the-basic-pasta-salad.html?sp=/99/106/139/