This week’s round-up includes several excellent seafood recipes that you should try including shrimp and green bean almondine, spaghetti with soy sauce butter scallops, shrimp and grits with stewed tomatoes, chile lime shrimp pineapple kabobs and crab fried rice. Enjoy!
- News 14 Carolina’s Chef Dan Eaton prepares shrimp and green bean almondine: coastalnc.twcnews.com/content/lifestyles/all_recipes/711389/shrimp-and-green-bean-almondine/
- UNC TV’s PBS | Food shares spaghetti with soy sauce butter scallops: www.pbs.org/food/recipes/spaghetti-with-soy-sauce-butter-scallops/
- Brunswick Beacon makes shrimp with grits with stewed tomatoes: www.brunswickbeacon.com/content/gravy-shrimp-add-flavor-southern-breakfast-staple
- Lowes Foods grills chile lime shrimp pineapple kabobs: lowes.mywebgrocer.com/RecipeDetails.aspx?Pos=0&Search=shrimp&SRC2=90&RecipeID=60052&s=334415801&g=681dae48-bdf5-4939-a1cf-40e1a7753b69&uc=1BA1B3
- Johnson and Wales University keeps it simple with crab fried rice: recipes.jwu.edu/Crab-Fried_Rice_C00977/