Recipes this week include a simple shrimp cilantro dish, Mediterranean-inspired fish tacos, crab cakes and blue crab-stuffed mahimahi. Also, find out who won the chef’s competition at the North Carolina Seafood Festival. Enjoy!
- The Daily Relfector reports the winning chef at the North Carolina Seafood Festival: www.reflector.com/look/hot-dish/hot-dish-villedge-chef-wins-honors-2675865
- UNC TV’s PBS | Food makes a simple shrimp cilantro dish: www.pbs.org/food/recipes/shrimp-cilantro/
- Food52 prepares Mediterranean-inspired fish tacos: food52.com/recipes/9454-mediterranean-inspired-fish-tacos
- The Fresh Market shares Susan’s crab cakes: www.thefreshmarket.com/recipes/details/susans-crab-cakes/#.VDVWVfldV8E
- Our State Magazine features Carteret County blue crab-stuffed dolphinfish, or mahimahi: www.ourstate.com/carteret-county-crab/