More cold, snowy weather which still calls for chowders, soups and gumbos. Stay warm!
- Food52 makes shrimp gumbo.
- UNC’s PBS | Food serves up clam chowder with Spanish onions.
- Our State prepares a yummy bacon and corn chowder – just add about a pound of shrimp to make it even better.
- Flip My Food’s Chef Jeff Henderson shares a recipe provided by Sisters of the New South Restaurant for smothered shrimp.
- If you want something a little different, Whole Foods offers a fish and peanut soup.
- News & Observer reports that nine NC chefs and bakers are James Beard semifinalists.