This week, make plans to attend the Feast Down East annual conference. The event is scheduled for this Friday, Feb. 12, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Wilmington. Go here for details.
- Coastal Review Online keeps track of Chef Kyle Lee McKnight after move from New Hanover County to Hickory, keeping NC seafood on his menu.
- Charlotte Business Journal reports on opening of new seafood restaurant, Sea Level, located in the Queen City.
- James Beard Foundation has wild mushroom grits with low country oyster stew.
- My Outer Banks Home shares perfectly seared tuna.
- Walking Fish CSF has recipes for breaded triggerfish and gnarly trigger tacos.