This week, read about North Carolina Sea Grant’s cape shark sensory study that is happening in Manteo, Morehead City and Wilmington.
Enjoy tasty recipes for spicy tuna hand rolls, seafood pie and beer-battered fried fish.
- Rosie Hawthorne, who writes the Kitchens are Monkey Business blog, reports on North Carolina Sea Grant’s cape shark sensory study: Session 1 and Session 2.
- Jim Trotman of The Outer Banks Voice recalls his experience in NC Sea Grant’s cape shark sensory study.
- UNC TV’s PBS | Food has a wonderful spicy tuna hand roll.
- Star News Online shares an easy impossible seafood pie that uses crab meat.
- Mr. Food Test Kitchen makes mouthwatering beer-battered fried fish.