another fresh seafood idea
Remember to handle seafood gently. Be careful not to overcook it. And always modify recipes so that they suit your preferences.
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- lettuce leaves
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Gently stir in egg and shrimp. Mix thoroughly. Chill several hours or overnight. Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with tomato wedges. Serves 4.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor