When it comes to entertaining, easy and versatile dishes are ideal. These shrimp and clam recipes make great appetizers and finger foods. Game day may be just around the corner, but you don’t have to be a football fan to enjoy!
- The News & Observer features a quick recipe for hot honey shrimp. Pepper jelly fans will approve.
- In case you missed it, Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis put the Cape Fear region in the spotlight when she visited on Friday, Jan. 27, to support the Girls Leadership Academy of Wilmington. Read the article in the Wilmington Star News. Laurentiis kicks off her entertainment menu with this recipe for spicy Calabrian shrimp.
- UNCTV’s PBS | Food is serving orange shrimp. Orange juice and marmalade make an easy sweet-and-sour glaze.
- Mariner’s Menu has a simple, creamy clam dip. This appetizer can be mixed ahead of time and served chilled.
- Flavor NC also shares a Mexican clam dip with cream cheese, salsa verde, cilantro and spices.