New seafood recipe ideas include shrimp salad, pan-seared shrimp with cilantro wine sauce, spiced clams, and crab salad with peach and avocados. Enjoy!
- Our State shares a recipe from Lynn Wells for shrimp salad, inspired by a favorite coastal restaurant.
- Johnson & Wales University makes spiced clams, rounded out with bread and lemon wedges.
Cook up one of these delicious recipes for clams, crabs and shrimp, all in season and available at the seafood market. Enjoy!
- Locals Seafood has several great recipes for crab cakes.
- Dan Eaton, of TWC News, makes Cajun shrimp salad that can be served on a sandwich or just as a salad.
Seafood recipes this week feature crab, Spanish mackerel, scallop, flounder, sea bass and shrimp. Enjoy!
- UNC TV’s PBS | Food has simple crab rolls that are perfect for your next picnic.
- Outer Banks Voice shares one of Rosie Hawthorne’s favorite recipes for skewered scallops.
Celebrate the upcoming holiday by making one or more of these fresh and easy grilled seafood kabob recipes. Have fun and be safe!
Recipes this week include green curry crab cakes, shrimp cobb salad, seared scallops and California rolls.
Seafood recipes this week include coconut shrimp, baked fish creole, baked soft-shell crab, and shrimp and grits casserole. Enjoy!
Try one of these amazing seafood recipes for clams, shrimp or crab that are perfect any night of the week. Enjoy!